Plant Elixir Fulvates is a micronutrient fertiliser.
Fulvic acid acts as a chelator, meaning it binds to inorganic micronutrients like zinc and copper and makes them available to plants. These micronutrients are essential for healthy crops and sustainability.
• Improves plant metabolism
• Delivers trace minerals directly to plant cells
• Reduces need for chemical fertilisers
• Improves yield and overall plant health
• Can be used as a foliar spray or around plant root zone
Total Fulvates: 10% (by mass)
pH: 1 - 2.5
Specific gravity: 1.0 - 1.10g / cm3
Product comes in plastic polycans with ventilated caps in the following sizes: 2 litre, 5 litre, 10 litre and 20 litres.
Calcium, magnesium, sodium, sulfur, iron, manganese, copper, zinc, boron, molybdenum
* Plant Elixir Fulvates is a natural product and small variations in trace elements are expected
Directions: Dilute 20 - 40ml per 1000ml water and use weekly as part of the normal watering process. Simply pour onto the soil in the root zone.